Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day at Mama Caren's

So Oliver and I spent Mom's day at my
friend Caren's dock. Here's O watering the
crabs we caught. "Don't worry little
crabs, we won't hurt you."


Debating the pros and cons of submersion.
O and Mama Caren. She is AWESOME! I love
a "wisened" woman that says "F@*!"


Fishing?


You know if you water them enough they
will grow.

Chatting up the neighbor kids.

Aye Aye Cap'n

There's no free crab lunch at Mama Caren's.
My little hard worker!
I see a furture here. There's not much Oliver likes
more than bossing people around. The
perfect captain.








Loving the good life, wind in his hair,
the master of all he surveys.

Watch out wind, Oliver will karate chop
you in a heartbeat!
Sorry crabs, mom needs some sustainance.



We had a beautiul day. Thank you mama Caren
and Captain Larry! Oliver is a HUGE fan.

No comments: